Donuts: $1.00 (Each) / $5.50 (Half Dozen) / $10.00 (Dozen)
Rugula: $1.00 (Each) / $5.50 (Half Dozen) / $10.00 (Dozen)
Filled Cronuts: $2.50
Glazed Cronuts: $2.25
Cappuccino or Coffee: $1.40(12oz) / $1.65(16oz)
Sticky Buns: $5.00 (Large)
Walnut or Raisin Buns: $2.25
Cupcakes and Cruffins: $2.25
Tandy Cakes and Brownies: $2.25
Additional Pastries: $2.25
Hot Beverages: $0.90
Served and made fresh every day. We specialize in the following pastries:
- Iced Donuts
- Raisin Bars *
*Available first Friday of every month!
- Sticky Buns
- Crumb Buns
- Bear Paws
- Rugula *
*Available every Friday
- Glazed pretzel
- Glazed cinnamon swirl
- Plain raised
- Vanilla iced cinnamon swirl
- Apple crumb
- Chocolate nuts
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Chocolate iced peanut butter cream filled available Friday and Saturday
- Chocolate iced cinnamon swirl
- Boston cream
- Bavarian cream
- Sugar raised
- Powdered raised
- Chocolate or Vanilla iced with sprinkles
- French toast (maple iced cinnamon donut sprinkled w/ cinnamon & sugar) and Maple bacon both made every Friday and Saturday.
- Powdered filled with whipped cream
- Chocolate iced filled with whipped cream
- Vanilla with coconut
- Powder jelly
- Sugar jelly
Crullers & Cronuts
- Cinnamon sugar
- Glazed chocolate crullers * Saturday only.
- Filled With Vanilla Creme
These donuts are not available on a daily basis, flavors are subject to change.
- Fruity Pebbles
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Hot chocolate (chocolate marshmallow)
- Chocolate caramel coconut
- French Toast
- Maple bacon
What’s a Cronut/Cruffin?
Cronut – a croissant-doughnut pastry invented by New York City pastry chef Dominique Ansel of Dominique Ansel Bakery. The pastry resembles a doughnut and is made from croissant-like dough which is either glazed or filled with flavored cream and fried in oil.
Cruffin – a hybrid of a croissant and a muffin. The pastry is made by taking croissant dough rolled in butter and sugar, and then baking it in a muffin tin and filling it with vanilla creme.
“Best donuts in the Lehigh Valley. I was on jury duty in Lehigh County and they brought these in every morning.”
“Never tasted amazing donuts like yours. I just got 2 pretzel glazed just now! Thanks!”
“The very best donut in the Lehigh Valley!! Try them, you won’t be disappointed!”
Best donuts in the Lehigh Valley area!
5 stars! Enough said! So enjoyable!
These are the best donuts I’ve ever had!
The best old fashioned donuts! Period!
Please note this is not for placing orders, it is only for questions or reviews. Orders can be placed at the bakery 7 days a week, 5:30am-3:00pm, or by calling us at 610-439-9985!